- Name: Quantum Energy System 1.0kW
- Code: Dimplex QM100
- Manufacturer: Dimplex
- Category: Heating Quantum Energy System Storage / Dual Tarrif Eco Heaters
- Dimensions: 730mm Height x 865mm Width x 705mm Depth
- Colour: White
- Find Out More: Visit Dimplex Website
Quantum Energy System 1.0kW
Quantum is up to 27% cheaper to run and uses 22% less energy than comparable static storage heaters.
- Uses off-peak tariffs for low running costs – on a room-by-room basis it is expected that 90% of the heating requirement will be met by off-peak energy
- Automatically adjusts to the user’s needs through its dynamic storage capacity
- Precisely matches the user’s chosen heating profile
- Easy-to-use, electronic user interface with LCD display complete with:
– room temperature setting
– seven-day programmer
– installer settings
- Designed to operate on any off-peak tariff
- Fan-assisted output for extremely rapid heat-up time
- Soft-start, ultra quiet fan for minimum intrusion
- Boost element ensures heat is always available even with unexpected demand
- Attractive, state-of-the-art design
- Compact design (no deeper than a double wet radiator) with flexible mounting options and adjustable feet positions
- Covers previous ‘fixing marks’ of most comparably sized traditional storage heaters
- Optional communications link for demand side management to help stabilise the electricity supply network
Great advances in insulation technology and controllability ensure the Quantum heater is up to 27% cheaper to run and uses up to 22% less energy than other comparable electric heaters.
The Quantum heater uses insulation material which comes close to the lowest theoretically possible thermal conductivity – an insulation with a thermal conductivity even lower than that of still air.
Better still, Quantum uses off-peak tariffs whenever possible to minimise costs, so users can enjoy all the benefits of electric heating, with running costs unattainable by other direct acting electric systems. And to top it all, the Quantum heater is easy to install and virtually maintenance free.
The Quantum Room Heater will:
- Intelligently monitor weather and usage patterns, learning from and adapting to them, delivering heat accordingly
- Work seamlessly with the grid, using off-peak tariffs whenever possible to minimise user costs and maximise efficiency
- Closely follow target room temperature, intuitively adjusting settings using a thermostat that is accurate to within a fraction of a degree (oC)
- Respond quickly to changing climate and room temperature conditions, and alter configurations automatically
All of this adds up to highly controllable heating, with exceptionally low running costs.
The heater intuitively and precisely responds to user lifestyle and climate conditions, delivering just the right amount of heat. Of course, if an individual wants to adjust heat levels manually, he or she can – using the built-in, state-of-the-art controls.
End users can:
- Manually adjust heat levels via the easy-to-use, built-in electronic interface with LCD display, advance/menu/back buttons and rotary ‘click’ selector
- Choose and adjust preset programmes, such as ‘Home all day’, then sit back and relax as the Quantum Heating System takes control
Quantum intuitively follows target room temperature, adjusting settings using a thermostat that is accurate to within a fraction of a oC.
Quantum has a 7 day programmer: